With the insecurity in economics these days, no one can give the 100% guarantee in ant field. Though, Informational Technology (IT) is the field that includes many jobs and career options.
There are number of IT and computer courses to study in Australia which guarantee the best career and students get wide option to choose from. In IT the most common programs are database programming, mobile computing, network engineering, software development, artificial intelligence and telecommunication, informational systems and telecommunication.
IT is the most demanding course and the students who are willing to pursue their career in it counselors at Skeducatuon will guide you throughout and will provide you the opportunity for studying in Australian institute.
In today’s date the information technology in one of the most demanding field in Australia and with a career in this field, an individual with degree is able to empower himself with advancement in all aspect including business, health, community and entertainment. Australia has 8 top universities across the country among 100 in world wide. The universities offer students a better leaning experience and also the scholarship option to international students.
It has also become easy for an international IT graduate from Australia to find employment, because during the course they have enhanced their skills and understand about the business context and technology development to meet the challenges of working in the industry through Professional Year Program.
Professional Year Program is a planned program and designed especially for international students to assist them in gaining employment in their chosen field by gaining necessary skills. The program is designed by Australian Computer Society. The course has duration of 44 weeks under which 12 weeks are given to industry internship. Successful completion of the program also allows students for getting eligibility for migration points towards permanent residence.
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate III in Information Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
To get a student visa for Australia, you must have the following:
- Have offer letter from the selected university or institution
- Hold a valid passport for the duration of your study in Australia
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Have an IELTS score 6.5 overall (with no score lower than 6.0 in each component) and PTE Academic score 58 (with no score less than 50 in each component)
- Have all other legal documents listed on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) checklists
- Have acceptable Overseas Health Cover (OSHC)
- Eligibility requirements may vary depending upon the profile of the candidate
HOW TO APPLY
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO LEARN
Register of Australians Registered Teachers. This online register lists all registered teachers and those who also hold a practising certificate in Australia.
Learn about product documentation and resources available for IT administrators, teachers, students, and education app developers.
Get started now
Register your account and start monitoring your children and set parental controls, FamilyTime gives you full control and flexibility!